At Children’s Lighthouse, we know that each child is as individual as a snowflake and that each one has his or her own way of learning and exploring, much of it dependent on age. Younger children interact with world differently than their older peers, which is why our early childhood education franchise features a proprietary curriculum that puts a child’s needs first — and our franchisees ahead of the competition! We’re committed to excellence in early childhood education, believing that all children deserve a safe environment that allows them to be expressive and independent learners. Our Lighthouse Pathways approach delivers just such an environment.
Our Proprietary Curriculum
At the heart of our brand is our unique curriculum. Featuring lessons that teachers feel good about teaching and that children love to learn, it’s designed to lay the foundation for lifelong curiosity and growth. Our approach provides opportunities for individualized skill development, group learning, self-regulation, and inquiry-based investigation with a focus on 4 key areas: confidence, connection, continuous improvement, and curriculum. We’ve made sure to tailor our approach to factor in a child’s stage of development, which not only allows children age-appropriate learning experiences, but our franchisees multiple revenue streams.
As a Children’s Lighthouse franchisee, you’ll benefit from three distinct approaches to education that meet three distinct educational needs — proprietary programs meant for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years:
- Infant and Toddler: The Lighthouse Bright program helps develop skills that allow very young children to move from infancy to toddlerhood.
- Preschool: Our Lighthouse CARES approach is a program that encourages younger children to uncover their individual interests and talents.
- School Age: Our xSTREAM Quest program is designed to reinforce a child’s knowledge, allowing them to use their strengths to achieve a proficiency in design, creativity, and problem-solving.
We’ll Help You Master Our Curriculum — and More!
If you’re excited by what you’ve read but are worried you won’t be able to take advantage of our early childhood education franchise opportunity because you don’t have a background in teaching, don’t worry! Many of our franchisees came to us with no industry experience, and today they’re operating rewarding and successful early learning centers. That’s because we make sure all our franchisees see comprehensive preopening training and ongoing support that allows them to leverage our business model to run their schools smoothly and successfully.
Our training not only covers how to teach our proprietary curriculum, it also covers important areas like:
- How to manage your classrooms
- How to find, train and keep qualified staff
- How to financially manage your school for growth
- How to market your school to reach your best customer
- How to engage and support parents
- And so much more!
The bottom line is, we believe in our approach to learning and make sure our franchise partners are fully prepared to make it their own, as they grow their schools and meet the needs of their communities.
Are you ready to join the Children’s Lighthouse family and start enriching the lives of children in your community? Reach out today!